Why don't aliens eat clowns.
Because they taste funny.
A freak fire in the home of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne early yesterday has left the Prince of Darkness with singed hair, no eyebrows, minor burns to his face and a setback to an existing hand injury.
Firefighters were called to the Osbournes’ Beverly Hills home at around 4:45 AM yesterday morning to extinguish a fire caused by a candle which had not been blown out before the Osbournes went to bed. The candle was housed in a glass vase that reportedly exploded, causing a small fire in the Osbourne’s living room. Sharon and Ozzy, who had undergone hand surgery the day before, attempted to put out the flames, but their efforts resulted in minor injuries to the Black Sabbath vocalist.
Ozzy attempted to put out the fire with his hand still in the cast from his surgery as Sharon got some water and unintentionally caused the oily fire to spread as she splashed the flames. The resulting blast of fire burned Ozzy’s long hair up to his ears, seared off his eyebrows and left his cheeks skinned.